A New way
of publishing academic books
- Album di Famiglia - Novel, Show, DVD, the adventure in words and images begins as a novel, turns into a stage performance, and ends up in the multimedia space of the dvd by Anna Maltese Lawton.
- Georgetown Books Blog guides tenure-line faculty of Georgetown’s main campus to book publishing at first-tier university presses.
- The Midwest Book Review is an organization committed to promoting literacy, library usage, and small press publishing.
- Publishers Portal is a way to make your print and e-book excerpt visible various outlets.
- Refractory: a Journal of Entertainment Media is a refereed, peer-reviewed, e-journal that explores the diverging and intersecting aspects of current and past entertainment media.
- SAGE Journals Online: Animation is an international, peer-reviewed journal and it brings together research in film and media studies, architecture, art and design, visual culture and creative practice.
- Simona Brancati is a journalist, writer, and
a Member of the Centre of criminal studies, Genoa
- Joanne Huskey is a cross cultural trainer and international educator.
- Peter C. Rollins - articles, interviews, and other resources that address the misperception of our history, culture, and values as a result of media constructions, conventions, and fictions.
- Robert A. Rosenstone - biographer - historian - novelist - lecturer